Facebook is a very popular social media service which can be used to remain in contact with different people across the world. You can use it to share your experiences with the world. It lets you post status, share it, comment on it, etc. You can also chat with your friends online on Facebook.
In order to use Facebook properly, you need to follow certain guidelines that are provided by Facebook. Not following these guidelines, however, leads to the disabling of your account. Most of the users in such cases become hopeless and ask the questions: What to do my personal account was disabled and similar such questions. If you too fall in a similar category where your Facebook account is disabled, you can go through the steps mentioned below and gain back access to your Facebook account.
Steps to activate a disabled Facebook account:
If your Facebook account is disabled, you can go through certain steps to activate your account. There are two types of blocks which are applied to your account. This may either turn out to be temporary or permanent. If your facebook account is deleted temporarily you need to follow certain steps which will help you regain access to your account. In the case of permanent account disabling, there is no way you can activate a disabled Facebook account.
- In temporary account deactivation after you login to your account, a message is shown where the information is shown that your account has been blocked. Along with the same, a link is made available to help you regain access to your account.
- Click on this link available and fill in the information that is asked about you and your account.
- Here, you need to enter the login Email address or mobile phone number, full name, and additional information.
- Along with the same, you also need to add a photo ID card to help you verify your identity. Make sure that the photo ID card is in the JPEG format.
- Then, click on the Send button after which your request is considered for verification. Along with the same you are also provided with a Disabled account appeal ID request on Facebook. This can be put to use for further communication with Facebook experts.
- After successfully verifying your account, it is enabled after a few days.
- However, you are not sent any information that your account is enabled.
- To know about the status of your account, you need to login to your account and check if it is enabled.
In case you come across any such problem with your account, just give a call on Facebook Customer Support Number and get your problem fixed by the experts. 24*7 support is provided over the phone to provide you with timely solutions to your problems.